Board of Trustees
Our Board, on behalf of the parents and the Proprietor, the Bishop of Christchurch, governs the school and sets policies. The board is made up of four proprietor trustees appointed by the Bishop, five parent trustees elected by parents, a staff trustee elected by staff, and the principal.
- Megan Stewart (Proprietor's Trustees)
- Monique Kearns (Proprietor's Trustees)
- Catherine Thornley (Proprietor's Trustees)
- Pauline Fojas (Proprietor's Trustees)
- Erin Kreft (Staff Trustee)
- Aaron Richards (Principal)
- Sandro Ribeiro (Parent Trustee)
- Leanne Anderson (Parent Trustee)
- Nathan Bradley (Parent Trustee) Presiding Member
- Paul Knill (Parent Trustee)
- Cedreece Tamagushiku (Parent Trustee)
Policy Review Instructions
St Joseph's School uses SchoolDocs to manage its school policies and procedures. It is an online programme that allows the board to review and update policies regularly. It ensures that policies are up to date, that the they are following Ministry of Education best-practice guidelines, and that they are meeting our board requirements.
SchoolDocs can also be used as a way for school stakeholders to access and review its documents collectively. Parents can view and review school policies by following the instructions below.
- Visit the website https://stjopapa.schooldocs.co.nz/1893.htm
- Enter the username (stjopapa) and password (sjspapanui).
- Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed.
- Read the policy.
- Click the Policy Review button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the reviewer type "Parent".
- Enter your name (optional).
- Submit your ratings and comments.
- If you don't have internet access, school office staff can provide you with printed copies of the policy and a review form.